Wednesday, May 18, 2011

*Memories*!*!*!*!*!*

So I am a senior at IACS and I have some amazing merories, funny memories, and sad memories. Having memories from anything is good, but having these types of memories from a life experience and milestone such as High School is in my opinion the best to make friends and make memories.
My favorite Memory from high school in my senior year was when I my and my courting date reached one year of being together. Yes it isnt that big, but the relationship now a days don't last they spilt and don't go anywhere with each other so I am so happy we made it this far and hopefully we can keep it going. When I was able to talk to all my friends and have some many friends that like me for who I am. My senior wouldn't have been a senior year without any of those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment